Title: Senior Finance Officer / Finance Officer
Company Name: LO-GO Appointments QLD
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Western QLD,
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
- Local Government
- Hourly Rate Negotiable
- Travel and Accommodation Covered
We are currently seeking a Senior Finance Officer and Finance Officer for a Council in South West Queensland on a temporary basis for approximately 3 months.
Hourly rate is negotiable, travel expenses will be covered at the beginning and end of the assignment and self-contained accommodation will be provided for the duration of the assignment.Senior Finance Officer - Skills / Experience Required:
Finance Officer - Skills / Experience Required:
- Comprehensive understanding of Australian Accounting Standards and Principles.
- Experience in the preparation of annual financial statements, accrual (monthly) financial statements, statutory and regulatory returns (FBT, ABS, BAS etc.), reconciliations, trial balances and budget preparation.
- Understanding of Local Government.
- Experience in the operation of PCS / Practical will be highly regarded.
- Experience in in processing debtor invoices and payments, debt collection, purchase orders and procurement.
- Sound knowledge of financial procedures.
- Well developed customer service skills.
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly.
Both positions are to commence immediately.For more information contact LO-GO Appointments on 07 5477 5433 or email [email protected]