Title: Senior Financial Accountant
Company Name: AXR Recruitment & Search
Job Location: Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employment Status: Full Time
A market leading FMCG business with a global presence are currently looking to bring in a Senior Financial Accountant to help drive their finance function following a strong period of growth.
After a great 2020 in spite of Covid-19, the growth in the business has led to need to grow the finance function to help service the business.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Help drive the preparation of monthly financial reporting
- Play a key part in delivering the financial results
- Assist with preparation of monthly & annual consolidated results for the business
- Oversight of reconciliations
- Quarterly business performance reporting
- play a key part in the annual budget process
- Working to suggest and implement improvements to the month end processes and procedures and streamlining reporting and processes across the team.
- Manage capital expenditure vs budget
- Regular assessment and interpretation of accounting standards and assist in the preparation of technical accounting papers on impact on business and accounting treatment as required
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a similar role with around 3+ years experience post qualification. The necessary skills would include:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- 3+ years experience in a Financial Accounting role
- Great communication skills to liaise with the business
- Ability to priorities workloads and meet tight deadlines
If you would like to know more, please apply or contact Callum Jones-Bray on [email protected]