Title: Senior Financial Accountant
Company Name: FourQuarters Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
The Senior Financial Accountant role is to effectively manage, providing continuous development of accounting processes, systems and workflows for day-to-day efficiency, providing sound platform for growth, preparation of financial accounts, external financial reporting and relationships with auditors and other external 3rd parties.
The position is responsible for the maintenance of an effective and efficient internal control process including appropriate policies and procedures and meet compliance obligations.
- Oversee internal statutory requirements, accounting standards and internal controls are compliant.
- Coordinate the preparation of the business consolidated annual operating and capital budgets including consultation and agreement on financial objectives and key performance indicators.
- Manage a team of 4 (1 Financial Accountant, 2 Assistant Financial Accountants and 1 Accounts Receivable Officer
- Prepare monthly financial reports including statements of financial performance and financial position and provide analysis of variance to budget and prior year to the Finance Manager.
- Prepare the Annual Report and Financial Statements to meet compliance obligations and Board reporting requirements (13 set of audit accounts)
- Lead and liaise with and provide support to the business's appointed auditors for the external and internal audits.
- Work collaboratively with the Finance Business Partners to ensure that they have the finance reports and information to support their customer group.
Please click 'Apply' now or contact Chris Ly on [email protected]
or 0413 700 567