Title: Senior Group Planning Analyst
Company Name: Capstone Recruitment Group Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is a highly regarded ASX listed Property Group that own, develop and operate a large portfolio of premium Commercial Assets spread nationally. They invest heavily in people and technology, creating a high-performance workplace that delivers exceptional market results
The Group Planning team is responsible for providing timely and efficient group forecasting and analysis to the Senior Management team to drive Business Performance and Strategic Insight.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
The Successful Applicant
- Responsible for the delivery of Group Forecasting & Analysis (influence FFO, Balance Sheet & Cashflow)
- Annual budget and periodic forecasting submissions to Senior Management and the Board.
- Scenario modelling to understand risk and opportunity.
- Analysis and insight to drive business performance and strategy.
- Ad-hoc analysis to support strategic business investments and initiatives.
- Financial management and analysis of key group KPI.
To be successful in the role, you’ll have the following skills/experience:
- CA/CPA qualification
- Proven budgeting, forecasting and financial planning experience.
- Experience in providing financial analysis to support decision making.
- Strong financial modelling skills with advanced Excel.
- Strong systems and process improvement skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
This role will suit those who’ll thrive in a result driven, fast paced corporate environment and whilst property experience is not essential, a passion for the industry
Trent Cairns 02 9146 6660