Title: Senior Internal Audit Manager - Investigations
Company Name: Talent Web Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is a large, multi-divisional organisation with exposure to a number of industrial sectors. The group Internal Audit function is well established as a key business partnership function and enjoys an excellent internal reputation.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Manager on their behalf with a specific focus on creating, building and driving a new team focussing on Internal Investigations.
This is a greenfield opportunity with the scope to be both strategically focussed and operationally hands-on to ensure that the framework, training and business integration are truly best practice and balance the needs for strong relationship building and independence.
The candidate profile
- Assist with the development of the annual Internal Investigation planning process to create an effective framework
- Lead investigation fieldwork and provide hands-on input to both the scoping and delivery
- Lead and manage the execution of fraud investigations
- Perform detailed reviews for all internal audit activity deliverables
- Oversee and monitor the full progress, providing training mentoring and assistance to any team members
- Present results to relevant members of the senior leadership team
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of an effective suite of reports
- Pro-actively manage the follow-up review process
- Ensure a consistent and effective review and resolution process is being applied
- Produce a status report of agreed recommendations
- Assist in the management and oversight of any external advisory support
- Degree qualified (in a relevant discipline)
- Chartered Accountant (CA), or Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA)
- Extensive experience gained in Internal Audit including exposure to fraud investigations
- Ideally trained within a Big 4 Accounting firm or Tier 1 Consulting environment
- Exposure to large and complex commercial environments
- A positive, proactive, solution-driven approach
- Exceptional negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- A proven track record in people management, mentoring staff and internal stakeholders
- The ability to create and refine internal processes and procedures
- Refined written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills to multi-task and work to deadlines
To register your interest please submit your CV by following the prompts. For a further discussion please call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?