Title: Senior Internal Auditor - Risk & Assurance
Company Name: Stone Recruitment Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
A growing professional services organisation providing project-based consulting to small/medium government bodies and NFP’s across a broad suite of service lines. Their success lies in high levels of experience, a personal touch, and an agile approach that cannot be found in the larger consulting environments. As a result of increased demand, the business is looking to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor – Risk & Assurance.
The Risk & Assurance service line provides Internal Audit and Advisory services to assist our clients improve their governance and risk management frameworks. The practice also provides our clients with assurance regarding compliance with organisational policies and procedures and various industry and regulatory standards.
You will be responsible for:
- Undertaking and delivering projects and services to our clients on time, on budget, to exceptionally high standards and in line with company best practice
- Helping identify business development opportunities arising from a project
- Attending client meetings
- Participating in team meetings
- Maintaining a positive relationship with the clients
- Attending to administrative aspects of projects
- Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the life of a project
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience as an auditor, including at least 2-3 years undertaking internal audits
- Experience in one or more of the following: governance, risk management, compliance, and/or fraud and corruption prevention
- Strong project management skills, with proven ability to concurrently manage multiple projects across various clients
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated high level research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience identifying new business opportunities across current / potential client bases
You will join a growing business, that has an emphasis on its that will give you tailored support, professional development, genuine flexibility and autonomy through not only how you approach your work but also where you work. For further information and a confidential discussion feel free to contact Jon Wright on 0402 606 584.
Follow us on LinkedIn STONE RECRUITMENT
for regular updates
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?