Title: Senior Management Accountant
Company Name: The Andersen Partnership
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, perth
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is a mining services company with a strong portfolio of projects throughout 2021 and beyond. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a Senior Management Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will have a strong project focus as well as taking the lead for all month end duties. Given that this is a progressive role, it will ideally suit a strong CA/CPA qualified accountant looking to make their second or third move into a new dynamic company.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing monthly project forecasts in line with budgets.
- Full responsibility for the companies budgeting and forecasting process, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders in the delivery of project improvement and reporting initiatives
- Development and continuous improvement of financial reporting models.
- Reviewing workflows of junior staff for consolidation to monthly management reports
- Additional ad hoc business analysis for future growth and potential acquisitions
- Be CA or CPA qualified
- Strong communication style, and ability to liaise with project and finance staff
- Experience in a mining services environment
- Large ERP experience such as SAP, Pronto or Oracle ideal
- Be a problem solver and able to think on their feet.
- Excellent computer literacy skills including excel.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply now button.