Title: Senior Manager, FP&A and Commercial Finance, ADT Pacific
Company Name: Johnson Controls
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland, Auckland Central, onehunga
Employment Status: Full Time
Johnson Controls is the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings. At Johnson Controls, we’ve been making buildings smarter since 1885, and our capabilities, depth of innovation experience, and global reach have been growing ever since. Today, we offer the world’s largest portfolio of building products, technologies, software, and services; we put that portfolio to work to transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play.
Sustainability is a top priority for our company. We committed to invest 75 percent of new product development R&D in climate-related innovation to develop sustainable products and services. We take sustainability seriously. Achieving net zero carbon emissions before 2040 is just one of our commitments to making the world a better place.
Reporting to the Finance Director, ADT Asia Pacific, you will have the opportunity of being part of the transformation of a well-established, traditional subscription business. You will be responsible for working with ADT Pacific Sales & Marketing teams to drive top line performance and growth. In addition, you will be the point of contact for all FP&A aspects in the region, leading forecast and budget efforts, tracking results, driving necessary corrective actions, and communicating with stakeholders across the Enterprise.
What will you do:
- Provide management with timely, accurate, and insightful information to drive business performance and make tactical and strategic decisions.
- Lead regional budgeting, forecasting, and outlook processes for P&L, balance sheet, and FCF.
- Take ownership of the financials and work closely with Sales and Marketing to develop measurable roadmaps to reach targets.
- Identify and track KPIs and operational measures to enable business to thrive. Drive continuous risk and opportunity assessments and track actions to execution.
- Drive operational and process improvements in the FP&A function and lead reporting standardization and automation across the organization.
- Ensure commission calculation processes are aligned with Company policy and overall strategy.
What we look for:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Finance.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in MNCs with complex regional and matrix structures.
- Previous experience in Payments, Telco, SaaS or other high-growth businesses is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to influence without authority, and comfortable interacting with colleagues at all organizational levels, including C-suite executives.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written. Able to focus on big picture and turning complex topics into simple concepts.
- Ambitious, self-driven, and highly motivated individual who can thrive in ambiguity, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
- Problem solver with strong business acumen, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Tech savvy with advanced skills in financial modelling using Excel and other BI tools.
- Previous experience working abroad and/or with different cultures preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience.
- Become a key influencer and partner to drive positive impact for the business.
- Career growth potential in a highly visible role with support and encouragement to develop.
Only those candidates the Company (recruitment Agency Company) introduces to JCI by resumes on JCI’s Talent Acquisitions team’s explicit request will be deemed a candidate referred by the Company
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your application in confidence
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?What's your expected annual base salary?Do you have commercial FP& A experience?Do you have experience of managing cross functional stakeholders?Have you dealt with senior stakeholders globally?