Title: Senior Manager Risk – Customer, Marketing & CSC (Contact Centre)
Company Name: TABCORP
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
From Grand Finals and major Racing Carnivals to State of Origins and local favourites, every day with us is a chance to be part of the action. As part of our team, you’re the face and personality of our brand, working with the team to create amazing customer experiences and forge partnerships.
With 4,500+ venue partners across Australia, there’s always plenty of opportunities to get stuck into. So, if you’re passionate about stepping up to the ever-changing needs of our customers, our industry and your career — we’ll back you all the way.
What you’ll do
This role will be responsible for ensuring compliance and reducing the risk across Customer, Marketing, & CSC (Contact Centre). You will support the teams to build a risk management capability which will embed end-to-end robust risk management processes, standard operating procedures and controls to prevent errors and incidents resulting in operational, regulatory or reputational risk, as well as complying with our Responsible Gambling obligations.
You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of strengthened controls, risk management and implementation of the risk framework, through monitoring, reporting and efficiency of all risk management activity.
What you’ll bring
● Experience in partnering with senior management to develop, implement and maintain appropriate frameworks, systems and processes to ensure compliance and effective risk management, alongside strong influencing and negotiating skills
● Experience in developing written content for Board level meetings, including risk assessment and insight
● A passion for and deep experience in process improvement, monitoring and change management is essential, along with a curious, customer led and adaptive mindset
● Experience building credible relationships with business stakeholders, communicating compliance in a relatable way and taking them through commercial and pragmatic ways to protect the business
● A strong understanding and experience in Risk, Compliance and or Audit with practical experience working across the Australian regulatory landscape
● An energetic and proactive approach, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to lead and develop a dynamic team and drive a risk culture within the business
All our people have the option to take advantage of flexible working, leadership, and career development, plus community programs and volunteer days.
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 5,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX listed company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact [email protected]