Title: Senior Payroll Specialist
Company Name: Excel Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, South Australia, Adelaide, adelaide
Employment Status: Full Time
Excel Recruitment and Rexco People are looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist to join our Adelaide based finance team.
We are a national recruitment company with 25 offices across four states. We service employers nationally and offer labour hire, permanent and JobActive recruitment services to a range of National and Local employers. In conjunction with our recruitment services, we are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
What we are looking for
This newly created role requires a competent and experienced Payroll specialist. The successful applicant will be accountable for our national payroll function, and will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing, reconciliation and payment of payroll, superannuation, and employment entitlement payments for both internal and labour hire staff.
Duties also include
- Commencing and maintaining staff details in the payroll system to ensure correct payment of salary and entitlements.
- Process roster variations and payroll adjustments.
- Calculate and process termination payments for exiting employees.
- Perform all necessary payroll checks and controls, including complex Award interpretations and allowances
- Provide advice to Managers and Employees around wage payments, superannuation and entitlements ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Contribute to continual improvement for process and procedures within the team.
- Support projects as required
The Successful Applicant must have
- Experience in a complex organisation with large volume payroll
- Experience adapting to a complex and continually changing environment
- Experience interpreting complex Awards and/or Enterprise Agreements
- Xero payroll experience favourable but not essential
- Exceptional attention to detail & strong customer service focus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
What you will get in return:
- An attractive remuneration package
- The ability to demonstrate your excellence with going career progression opportunities
- A supportive environment within a high performing culture
- Permanent position
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a large, successful organisation.
To apply for this position please forward your application to [email protected], Confidential enquiries can be made to Nick, Senior HR Office on 08 8216 9226.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?Do you have experience in administration?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?