Title: Senior Payroll Specialist - North Shore - Permanent Role
Company Name: Payroll Specialists
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches,
Employment Status: Full Time
A fantastic opportunity now exists for an experienced Standalone Payroll Specialist to join this prominent organisation based on a permanent role with excellent salary package.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading initiatives to improve the organisation's system capabilities, processes & service delivery that to reflect best practice principles & strategy.
Responsibilities & duties are outlined but not limited to the following:
SO IF YOU FIT THE BELOW:
- End to end Payroll processing using AscenderPay
- Processing payroll accurately and on time as per Award, Employment Contracts and other legislative requirements.
- Managing the relationship with the payroll service providers for the relevant subsidiaries.
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing and payments of employment related obligations including but not limited to superannuation, PAYG, payroll tax, pension, social security.
- Resolving/answering queries relating to payroll across the organisation.
- Maintaining payroll processes and procedures and ensuring adequate controls are in place and adhered to.
- 5 + years experience processing end to end payroll.
- Standalone Experience is a must
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
We'd love to hear from you!
For further information get in touch with Smitha
email: [email protected]