Title: Senior Site Finance Manager
Company Name: KraftHeinz
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, brisbane
Employment Status: Full Time
About the role:
We have an opportunity for a Senior Site Controller to join the team at our Northgate Location. Partner with Site Leaders and Regional Finance teams to provide critical Finance support. Reporting to the ANZ Manufacturing Finance Manager, this role would suit a senior finance professional with experience in Site, Plant, Factory, Manufacturing Finance.
- Act as a financial controller ensuring financial integrity with all process, controls and compliance
- Critically review factory spend to support Budget and Forecast process in conjunction with Operations.
- Provide complete reviews of weekly and monthly reports to senior management
- Provision of weekly reports to Cost Centre managers outlining area performance.
- Completion of month end processes and reporting for areas responsible for.
- Assisting operations with operating/theoretical standards maintenance throughout the year.
- Proactive involvement in continuous improvement processes.
- Review and assist with Capital Expenditure.
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations e.g. inventory
- Ad-hoc work and analysis as required to support Cost Centre Managers and Supply Chain Finance
- Ensuring internal controls are met for business areas in conjunction with Operations
- Supervising and directing small team
- Act as business partner to operations which include multiple different manufacturing processes
- Tertiary qualified (in accounting or from equivalent experience) with experience of management and cost accounting, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Data analysis and presentation of Data is mandatory, you will also have experience with a variety of software applications including excel with a strong spreadsheet competency.
- The ability to analyse and problem solve is paramount, along with good organisation and planning skills in order to meet ambitious deadlines.
- It is a fast paced and dynamic work environment where the workload depends on changing business requirements so you would need to be flexible and able to perform the routine tasks as well as rise to the challenge of ad hoc requests.
- Global company with various systems, experience with homogenising across systems would be a benefit.
- Positive self-starter who can take the imitative and drive their own learning.
- Enjoys working with a variety of stakeholders and manage relationships well.
We empower our people to own their work, and it’s true our employees are our competitive advantage – so we take care of our Kraft Heinz family with our ‘Live Well’ benefits program:
- Gatherings - End of Year Celebration
- Wellbeing – annual health checks & flu shots, wellbeing sessions & webinars
- Parental Leave - 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers
The Kraft Heinz Company Australia & New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces, promotes and values diversity and inclusion
Bring your appetite for more!
Applications may be reviewed and interviews conducted prior to the close date so don’t wait – apply now!