Title: Senior Tax Accountant
Company Name: Crown Melbourne Limited
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
Senior Tax Accountant
An opportunity exists for a passionate professional to join our expanding Tax Team in the role of a Senior Tax Accountant based in Melbourne. We are seeking a focused individual looking to gain experience in an exciting, dynamic company and take the next step in their career.
Reporting to the Group Tax Manager, the Senior Tax Accountant will provide tax accounting, advice and compliance support across the Crown Resorts group.
Some responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing fringe benefits tax returns
• Preparing income tax returns
• Preparing tax effect accounting entries
• Preparing and reviewing monthly business activity statements
• Providing tax advice on operational issues
• Assisting with the implementation of changes to tax processes and documenting tax procedures
• Liaising with senior managers to ensure all group tax compliance requirements are met
What you need:
• Experience within a similar role at a chartered accounting firm or commercial environment
• Tertiary qualifications in Accounting and/or Commerce
• Completion or near completion of a post graduate qualification e.g. CA/CPA
• Australian tax experience
• Ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines
• Exceptional organisational, time management and planning skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• A sound knowledge of computer applications, including MS Office
What we offer you:
• Recognition for your talents and contribution
• The opportunity to continue to grow your career in Tax
• The chance to work for a company who cares about the environment and the community
• Free meals at work and other great benefits
The successful applicant will be required to obtain a satisfactory National Police Clearance and relevant Gaming Licenses through the Victoria, Western Australian, and New South Wales regulators.
If you feel this position would complement your career to date then please apply now
Applications close: Monday 3rd May 2021.