Title: Senior Tax Accountant
Company Name: The Accounting Division Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, drummoyne
Employment Status: Full Time
The Accounting Division is a Chartered Accounting, Tax and strategic business advisory firm for SME businesses and individuals.
We are currently seeking a Senior Tax and Business Services Accountant. The role involves providing exceptional compliance based accounting services to our clients within deadlines and ensure excellent customer relationships are developed and maintained throughout the process.
About the role
· Provide accurate and professional delivery of tax and business services accounting advice to personally assigned clients
· Establishing appropriate organisational structures including family trusts, private companies and ASIC management
· Liaising with clients in a timely and appropriate manner
· Preparing business annual tax returns and financial statements
· Review work & provide feedback / support / training to junior team members
· Run professional meetings with clients in relation to their compliance accounting requirements including initial meetings with new clients
· Above average salary on offer (for the right candidate)
· Work in a super friendly team, where success is celebrated
· Regular social events for the team
· On site parking available, or great public transport options
· Work in a vibrant office adjacent to Birkenhead Point Shopping Centre
· Continued training is fully supported by the firm
We are looking for someone with a passion for helping small businesses grow. You will also need to have excellent communication and problem solving skills, a 'can-do' attitude, and a desire to learn.
You will have:
· A CA Qualification (or close to completion)
· At least 3 years experience in Business Services and Taxation accounting provision
· Back to front knowledge of Xero (XPM a bonus)
· Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills
· Ability to learn and use other industry related software
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please apply online with a cover letter and CV.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE