Title: Senior Tax Analyst
Company Name: Quinn Allan
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
About the Company
We are currently partnered with a renowned ASX top-100 organisation, with global operations and a Melbourne head-office, to assist in securing an outstanding individual to join their Tax function.
About the Position
The purpose of the role is to provide analytical and advisory services to the group from a Tax perspective, and would suit an individual from a large corporate environment. Duties include;
- Providing specialist taxation / treasury input in relation to acquisitions and divestments.
- Assist with the development of taxation policies and procedures.
- Act as the primary tax contact and adviser to the wider group.
- Providing analysis and insights driven information, through the use of data visualisation tools.
- Presenting on findings to key internal stakeholders.
- Assist in driving the tax risk management framework.
- Ensuring the business is aware of emerging risks and implementing plans to mitigate the risks identified.
- Pro-actively monitor Australian revenue law and accounting changes (including analysis of their impact to the Group’s operations).
- Continuous improvement of Group Tax function, through training, communications and process improvements.
How to Apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, including taxation or related discipline.
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Demonstrated tax experience within a large corporate environment.
- Understanding of relevant Tax Legislation.
- Experience with analytical / data-visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau, TM1, Excel etc).
- Tax software experience and intermediate Financial Modelling skills is desirable.
Please submit your CV through the link provided.