Title: Senior Test Analyst / Test Lead
Company Name: Robert Walters
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne,
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Senior Test Analyst reporting directly to the Test and Quality Assurance Manager within a large financial services company were you will be responsible for test planning, preparation and execution of proof of concept and pilot testing.
What you will be doing:
- Senior Test Analyst reporting directly to the Test and Quality Assurance Manager within a very large financial services company.
- The role is primarily focused on all aspects of test planning, preparation, and execution, of all technology equipment (hardware and connectivity) across all projects within Technology Program.
- You will be supporting the Test and Quality Manager in the creation and execution of:
- Proof of Concept and Pilot Tests for all required technology including Wi-Fi, Video conferencing and desktop technology
- Installation Verification, System Integration Tests for power, data, AV outlets and cabling
- Business Verification tests, co-ordinating business representatives where required
- Support the Test and Quality Manager in verification and documenting
- Test execution of all created test cases
- Defect reporting and management
What you will bring:
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in a Test Analyst Role
- Experience of working as a Senior Test Analyst on similar large enterprise programmes of work implementing new technology with a significant operational and organisational change
- Strong experience of test planning, preparation and execution including test execution management and reporting
- Test analysis involvement in Proof of Concepts (PoC)
- Excellent understanding of Network (WIFI6, SD-WAN, Workplace sensors) and Collaboration technologies (Video Conferencing and Interoperability, Wireless Presenting, Space utilisation), plus Evergreen Frameworks and operational models.
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) / ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) experience across infrastructure and application development projects
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call James Wilson on 03 8628 2171 for a confidential discussion.