Title: Site Administrator / Payroll Advisor
Company Name: Wood.
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, lytton
Employment Status: Full Time
Wood has a collaborative maintenance contract with Ampol to deliver leading maintenance services to their Lytton, Brisbane, site.
We are currently sourcing an experienced Site Administrator / Payroll Advisor to join the Wood team at the Ampol Refinery to assist with our daily requirements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking a broad range of duties, however, the primary responsibility as a result of your significant experience, will be performing our EA payroll.
A Brisbane-based role, at this time we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
- Process Enterprise Agreement (EA) company payroll for 100+ employees; including consolidation of time data, and pay period adjustments in the payroll system (SAP)
- Investigate and/or adjust where necessary whether it be pay increases, under/over payments, incremental increases
- Thorough and deep understanding of EAs
- A good, basic working knowledge of Industrial Relations Legislation
- Maintain leave requests
- Provide reporting as required.
- Provide administrative support to key stakeholders and wider contract team
- Prepare and update documents, registers, reports and presentations
- Assist with Workplace Health & Safety and Training Competency management.
- 5+ years’ experience in a full function, fast paced Site Administrator/Payroll Advisor role
- Ability to apply enterprise agreements within a blue-collar environment
- Strong skills using MS Excel, formulas, pivot tables and word documents
- Strong attention to detail and application of techniques to ensure data accuracy
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, organisational, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Organised, you love working at pace and are resilient in managing complex challenges
- Analytical, precise and accurate
- Flexible, motivated, enthusiastic and eager to learn and grow in your role
- A strong communicator and positive relationship-builder
- Customer-centric, consultative, confident and discreet
- A real desire to form part of a cohesive team.
This role has plenty of scope for variety if you have the desire.
Applications close Sunday 9 May, 2021.