Title: SMSF Accountant
Company Name: Mills Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, perth
Employment Status: Full Time
Leading, growth focused accounting practice who service tax, business advisory, audit and SMSF clients. With a large partnership covering each services offering, the company has an excellent office space that will provide all staff a professional workplace and collaborative, supportive culture.
The role is at Intermediate level requiring 2-3 years SMSF experience and is seeking someone that is looking to continue their career within the SMSF space that is ever-evolving. Assisting in the out-sourcing process for compliance work, working with a small team internally and developing a close relationship with Directors and internal staff are crucial aspects of the role.
- Preparation and review of annual Self-Managed Superannuation Fund financial statements and tax returns;
- Liaising with the auditor and the ATO in relation to Fund audits lodgements and queries;
- Oversee the preparation of work paper files;
- Manager workflow of team members and ensure all review points are dealt with appropriately;
- Allocation and coordination of SMSF audit jobs.
- Liaise with Managing Director and SMSF consulting team;
- Assist the team in completing compliance work and lodgement deadlines.
- 2-3 years experience in SMSF accounting in Australia dealing with a large number of clients and advanced complexity of funds.
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong professional presentation towards clients and colleagues, able to build and maintain client relationships.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Ross Stephens on 0447 346 883 or apply directly below.