Title: Snr Internal Audit Manager
Company Name: Ethos BeathChapman
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney,
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
An opportunity has arisen within a leading Banking Group. The Internal Audit team is looking for an internal audit subject matter expert from a Financial Services background. This person may have exposure in Retail Banking, WM or Super or being working within Treasury / Institutional Banking or will be currently employed in Big 4 or doing similar audit/risk work within a bank or FS group. This is a MATERNITY LEAVE position for 12monhts.
You will be an integral part of delivering a professional audit and risk management service to the business. Supervising a co-source team of Auditors, you will provide objective assurance over key business risks to stake holders within the business.
Job Function will include:
- Executing & planning of risk based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan
- Reviewing and evaluation of internal controls
- Maintaining and following up of audit recommendations
- Audit planning and risk assessments
- Ensuring that procedures and legal/regulatory provisions are being applied
- Assisting in various audit project initiatives
- Review of controls and initiatives related to fraud
As this opportunity requires an individual with strong FS background, your application will be viewed on your depth and breath of your product knowledge in any Financial Services product experience or auditing group functions such as Finance / Compliance / Risk etc.
Our client, although flexible has requested an accounting qualification CA / CPA / ACCA / CFA or CIA. Superb team culture offered with definite work life balance. COVID safe environment with the opportunity to work from home and the office.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Tania Barnard on 02 8227 9200
/ t[email protected]
or apply directly via the Apply for this job button.
Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.