Title: Snr Internal Auditor
Company Name: Ethos BeathChapman
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney,
Employment Status: Full Time
Due to a restructure the requirement for a Snr Internal Auditor has become available. You will report directly to the Head of Internal Audit and will hold a hands-on internal audit position, whilst overseeing the outsourced audit arrangement. The company is a listed group in the commercial sector and is a well-recognised brand.
It is essential that the ideal candidate would have gained experience in internal or external audit in either the Commercial or Professional Services sectors. Your will lead an operational risk based audit plan, however will be instrumental in the strengthening of the continuous monitoring (CCM) and control self-assessment (CSA) capability in the team. Experience in utilising Data Analytics as part of your audits will be highly regarded.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analysing and identifying ongoing audit matters.
- Reporting on audit matters to senior management.
- Execute the strategic and detailed audit plan.
- Prepare and execute risk/control assessments.
- Assist in the prepare and execute audit reports.
- Lead and supervise some co-source resources.
- In the absence of the HOA, attend audit committee and board meetings.
- Assist in special project activity.
- Degree qualified with either a CA / ACCA / CPA / CIA or CISA or other.
- Experience in Data Analytics / CAATS will be a great advantage but not essential.
- Currently in Big 4 / Industry with at least 3 years internal or external audit experience or,
- 4+ Years’ experience gained in the commercial / industry sector.
- Have a “can do” attitude with healthy ambition.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have gained recent Australian experience.
The ideal candidate will display strong time management and influencing skills. You will have a proven track record in writing Internal Audit reports and be able to articulate and identify key risks. This opportunity will offer the successful candidate to be part of an impressive team of achievers in a dynamic culture. Long term career prospects into Risk or the future Head of Audit is imminent in this position.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Tania Barnard
on 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job
button. Only WORD FORMAT
resumes will be accepted.