Title: Supervisor / Junior Manager - Business Services
Company Name: Engage Personnel
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
Join a high performing Accounting Practice located in the Inner South!! This firm has a sociable and fun working environment that encourages initiative and new ideas!
Under the guidance of highly experienced Partners, you will be managing a well-established and high quality client portfolio as well as be responsible for supervising and mentoring a team of junior accountants. The clients you'll be dealing with will range anything from fast growing SME's to large corporate organisations that are across a variety of industry sectors.
They currently have a need for an experienced supervisor or Junior Manager with a minimum of 5-7 years business services experience that is passionate, energetic and genuinely enjoys training and mentoring other junior staff members.
Our client envisages this role growing into a Senior Manager role and will be there to train, groom and guide you every step of the way. You will be involved with more than just compliance but will also be able to create and nurture client relationships as well as lead and develop a team.
Your Role Will Include:
Ideally You Will:
- Business advisory and Consulting
- Monitoring quality of work completed
- Providing appropriate coaching and mentoring along the way
- Successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Qualifying and identifying the needs of potential new clients
- Co-coordinating meetings with key advisors and creating strategies
What's on Offer
- Have at a minimum 5-7 years' experience in an Australian practice within the business services division
- Be CA/CPA qualified
- Experienced with Div 7A, GST and CGT
- Have excellent technical skills
- Have the ability to develop and lead the right team and provide coaching and mentoring to individuals
- Experienced in reviewing work prepared by junior staff
- Be personable and have good communications skills
- Monthly training & ongoing professional development
- Friendly and social team environment
- Flexible hours
- Work from home options
- Public Transport at the front door
This firm provides a relaxed working environment with a flexible approach. They have a great reputation for their professional delivery and ongoing mentoring and support from Partners. This firm is growing from strength to strength with a very solid client base.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, for additional information you can call Vanessa Bai
on (03) 9077 7491. All communication will be strictly confidential.