Title: Support Accountant
Company Name: Allied Express
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor, chullora
Employment Status: Part Time
About Allied Express:
Allied Express is the largest, independently owned courier and express freight company in Australia with offices in NSW, QLD, VIC, SA, and WA. After 41 years, we are proud of our rich history and here, our culture comes first.
We are currently looking for a Support Accountant to join our thriving specialised logistics business based in Chullora.
The Support Accountant will perform a range of Accounting tasks that support the wider finance team.
- The preparation of Financial Records
- Handling Cash
- Completing Payments and Control Expenses by Receiving, Processing, Verifying and Reconciling Invoices
- Processing and Supporting Driver’s Pay
- Supporting Revenue Management
- Supporting Weekly P&L
- Acting as back up for TM1 Maintenance
- Assisting Manual Invoice Process and KPI reports if required
- Other Ad-Hoc Tasks Assigned
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in an Accounting role.
- Tracking Budget Expenses, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Organisation, Analysing Information, Vendor Relationships, PC proficiency, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills
- Exposure to Greentree would be highly Advantageous.
- Ability to Work Both Independently and as part of a Team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Must be able to solve problems.