Title: Systems Accountant - Brisbane
Company Name: Anglicare SQ
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, brisbane
Employment Status: Full Time
Whether it’s providing nursing care and domestic assistance in the home, emergency accommodation for victims of domestic violence, providing accommodation and care of vulnerable children, Anglicare has empowered 1 in 30 Queenslanders in need and our Information Communications & Technology (ICT) team are a key part of our services.
Our Brisbane ICT team are currently seeking a Full Time Systems Accountant to join us on a 24-month, fixed-term contract.
This newly created role will encompass seeing through our current project of defining and documenting a coherent financial system. After which you will be the primary contact within the Finance team and responsible for the ongoing administration of the implemented system including, planning and executing future improvements to the financial processes.
This is the perfect role for a dedicated person who enjoys taking ownership of their work.
We are looking for someone who has demonstrated experience and are confident with:
We are also seeking the following certifications:
- Minimum 3 years Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations experience.
- Relevant work experience within an Accounting environment, including management and development of financial systems, financial data, procedure documents, process and controls
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including working knowledge of and various databases, Dynamics 365 and advanced Excel skills
- Experience as a key stakeholder within challenging projects in technical, controls, and systems, liaising with internal and external keyholders, and providing support to resolve system issues.
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to relate and influence a range of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise a workload, meet deadlines and drive project schedules
- Interpersonal skills; presentation and facilitation ability
What We Offer
- National Police Certificate
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Degree in IT, Accounting, Business Finance or similar
- Relevant qualification in Information Technology would be well regarded
Anglicare is committed to building a highly skilled workforce, assisted by a dedicated leadership team. We support our staff with learning and development initiatives, an employee benefits program, and progressive human resources management strategies. We are recognised as a leading employer in the non-profit sector. You will also enjoy:
- The opportunity to work within a team of dedicated and experienced professionals
- Option to increase your take-home pay with full PBI salary packaging
- A CBD location, with easily accessible public transport options, including bus, train, and ferry
- Employee benefits program including retail discounts
Anglicare is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, those from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ communities, people with disabilities and people with a lived experience of mental health issues. We promote a child-safe environment and are committed to providing on-going care and protection. Application Process
Please upload your current resume and cover letter telling us about how your values match the vision and mission of Anglicare Southern Queensland.
Applications will be considered as they are submitted with those most suitable to the role contacted for interview.
For further information please contact
0403 877 664
05 April 2021
However, we will be reviewing and shortlisting during the advertising period A Pre-Employment Assessment will follow (after shortlisting) for disclosures of pre-existing injuries, illnesses or conditions that could reasonably be aggravated from performing the duties of this position.