Title: Systems Accountant ERP / Dynamics AX2012
Company Name: Dynamo Recruitment
Job Location: Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employment Status: Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled, qualified and highly technical Systems' Accountant/Business Analyst to join a growing team and manage inter-departmental reporting between the Finance and IT teams.
Reporting to the CFO and the Senior Systems Accountant, the successful candidate will be responsible for: System Accounting
- Acting as a primary interface between Finance stakeholders and IT stakeholders.
- Develop new business processes and enhancements within the AX reporting environment
- Provide support and assistance to the finance team to resolve complex accounting data reconciliation issues.
- Develop, enhance and extend the management reporting systems
- Implement business system improvements through reporting & data analysis
- Empower other business stakeholders to become ERP ‘super users’ via appropriate user training
- Driving processes and business requirements
- Acting as the conduit between Finance, IT and the Business
- Engaging stakeholders to gather user requirements analysis, documenting and mapping processes
- Coordinating and prioritising the projects between different stakeholders
- Facilitate user acceptance testing to ensure the overall efficiency, functionality and user-friendliness of the system,
- Facilitate strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support collaboration, the exchange of information and issues management to build on existing relationships and influence outcomes.
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Information Systems or related field
- Solid understanding of financial accounting, management reporting and internal controls
- Experience designing and developing ad-hoc financial and non-financial reports
- Significant experience working and enhancing business processes around ERP systems with Microsoft Dynamic AX2012, SSRS and Management Reporter highly regarded
- Proven ability to challenge existing practices to drive service improvement
- Advance Excel Skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement, influencing, and expectations management skill.
- Ideas person, who thinks outside the box,
- Experience/Knowledge of SQL/SSMS
- Adapt to changes in work environment and solid organizational skills and ability to prioritize, coordinate and complete tasks to meet deadlines.
Due to the nature of this role, only candidates with the relevant local experience and qualifications, Australian citizens or Permanent Residents, will be considered.