Title: Systems Accountant
Company Name: Ignite
Job Location: Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employment Status: Full Time
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly technical Systems Accountant to join a multi-billion-dollar ASX listed company in the CBD.
This role would report into the company’s CFO and Senior Systems Accountant. It will require your technical background in System Accounting as well as your Business Analysis skills. Working in a fast-paced environment you will be the link between the Finance and IT Teams. About the role:
- Develop new business processes and enhancements within the AX reporting environment
- Provide support and assistance to the finance team to resolve complex accounting data reconciliation issues.
- Engaging stakeholders to gather user requirements analysis, documenting and mapping processes
- Develop, enhance, and extend the management reporting systems
- Implement business system improvements through reporting & data analysis
- Facilitate strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support collaboration
- Empower other business stakeholders to become ERP ‘super users’ via appropriate user training
For more information about this opportunity please contact Phil Smith on 0416 576 473 or apply directly via the link.
- Significant experience working and enhancing business processes around ERP systems with Microsoft Dynamic AX2012, SSRS and Management Reporter highly regarded
- Solid understanding of financial accounting, management reporting and internal controls
- Experience/Knowledge of SQL/SSMS
- Adapt to changes in work environment and solid organizational skills and ability to prioritize, coordinate, and complete tasks to meet deadlines.
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Information Systems, or related field