Title: Tax Accountant - 2-3 month contract
Company Name: Mills Recruitment
Job Location: Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Our client is a boutique accounting practice based in the Western Suburbs specialising in providing tax and business advice to its diverse client portfolio. With an immediate requirement to bring onboard an experience Tax Accountant on a contract basis, they are seeking someone that is available IMMEDIATELY and able to hit the ground running to produce quality work. Role and responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for specific large family group clients;
- Working directly with client and providing solutions on general tax matters;
- Providing assistance in the preparation of the cash flow forecasts and researching tax matters where required;
- Liaising with and building relationships with clients, the ATO and other bodies as relevant and required.
- Providing advice to a large and varied client base.
- 4-5+ years experience
- CA/CPA qualified or at least on their way to
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in dealing with complex groups
- SMSF experience desirable, BGL software
- Division 7a/UPE’s exposure and knowledge
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Team player
If you feel you have what the role requires as well as the drive to succeed and progress your career in the longer term, then please don't hesitate to contact Ross Stephens on 0447 346 883
to discuss this great opportunity further!