Title: Tax Accountant (Chinese Language Required)
Company Name: Yongxin Accounting Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, uppermountgravatt
Employment Status: Full Time
Yongxin Accounting Pty Ltd is a successful and established accountancy firm based on south-east of Brisbane, specialising in Income Tax, GST, Property, Succession Planning.
Our friendly team environment makes it a pleasure to come to work every day and the extensive training offered gives you every opportunity to progress your knowledge and skills.
We currently have an immediate requirement for an intermediate Tax Accountant in a full time, ongoing position
To be considered for this role, you must have demonstrable experience, qualifications and capabilities in the following areas:
- Native Fluency in Both Mandarin Chinese and English
- You have worked in a Local CPA or CA Public Practitioner Tax Accounting Firm for at least two years
- Direct experience of preparation of financial reports for companies and trusts
- Direct experience of preparation of tax returns for companies, family trusts, units trusts, partnership and individuals
- Direct experience and proficient in using Xero and/or Quickbooks
- Referee Details from your direct manager for your most recent role(s) in the last one year in a Public Practitioner Tax Accounting Firm.
If you are a motivated, driven professional and have what it takes, what are you waiting for?
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a taxation accountant?
- Do you have experience using Xero?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a taxation accountant?Do you have experience using Xero?How would you rate your English language skills?