Title: Tax accountant - Part time
Company Name: Distinct Recruitment Group
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire,
Employment Status: Part Time
Our Client is a boutique practice, who require an experienced accountant to assist the Director with a variety of clients.
This role is predominately processing high level and detailed accounts including supporting the director with processing backend tax and proving advise on Tax Returns FBT etc
We require a motivated experienced self starter to join a busy fresh and friendly team, in a busy and fast paced environment.
OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FROM HM AS & WHEN REQUIRED - PART TIME ROLE 2/3days
Reporting directly to the Director, you will take responsibility as Tax Accountant;
· Direct responsibility for management of a portfolio of key clients
· Overall control of the practice's lodgement list and
· Practice technical tax expert.
· Preparation of financial statements, income tax returns, business activity statements and related compliance obligations for clients
· Conducting tax research and provision of written taxation advice
· Assisting clients with Xero software support
· Manage workflow, develop and maintain relationships with clients
· CA qualified, with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience
· Expertise in tax research and tax advice writing
· Experience in business services compliance
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to build relationships with clients
· Positive and professional attitude
· Willingness to learn, show initiative and be a team player
· Highest standard of ethics
· Excellent use of Word, Excel and Outlook
· Experience in use of Xero accounting software
Join a fresh dynamic team - option to work from hm for part of this role.
APPLY NOW - Submit Resume in word format ONLY ****not PDF***
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of taxation experience do you have?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?Do you have experience using Xero?Do you have professional experience preparing income tax returns?