Title: Tax Accountant Senior $100,000+ Super
Company Name: Haddington Accountants Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Western Suburbs, mooneeponds
Employment Status: Full Time
Accounting / Taxation / Business Services - $100,000 Plus Superannuation
A full time permanent position has become available for a senior tax accountant with a minimum of 4 years experience in a CPA or CA public practice firm.
- A long-term opportunity in a well established accounting firm.
- Generous remuneration.
- Regular Training with Tax Banter Pty Ltd & monthly tax discussion groups
- Grant Thornton annual Affinity conference will ensure you get all the CPD hours you need.
- Conveniently located in Moonee Ponds close to public transport.
What we are looking for:
- A result-orientated accountant who will be responsible for all aspects of taxation & accounting requirements of the client.
- You will be required to carry out the full taxation functions for a diverse client base.
- Handle a portfolio of clients.
- Assist with the management and implementation of a variety of taxation processes and procedures.
The successful applicant will:
- Be willing to look after groups of small to medium enterprises (SME) business clients.
- Have a minimum of 4 years taxation accounting experience.
- Be CPA or CA qualified.
- Have advanced knowledge of Xero, MYOB & Quick Books software.
- Be focused in creating positive business relationships and rapport with clients as well as possess excellent client advisory skills.
- Be able to work independently but be part of a small dynamic team.
- Outstanding reconciliation & analytical skills.
- Outstanding skills in preparing all levels of income tax returns and financial statements.
email CV & academic transcript to [email protected]
Applicants with relevant experience & qualifications need only apply.