Title: Tax Accountant
Company Name: The Quinn Group
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire, sutherland
Employment Status: Full Time
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced tax accountant to join our team in Sutherland.
We are an integrated accounting, legal and financial planning firm offering a range of accounting, advisory and taxation services. Our company website provides detailed information about our business – www.quinns.com.au.
- Preparation and lodgement of income tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships, sole trader / individuals.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for companies, trusts and partnerships.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual activity statements
- Preparation of business plan, cash flow forecast and tax planning.
- STP, payroll tax and FBT returns.
- ASIC documentation and lodgement.
- Other duties as required by Director and senior accounting staff.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Accounting degree, supported by a minimum of 3 yrs PLUS practical experience in the profession.
- Attainment of CA or CPA accreditation is encouraged but not essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Very proficient in SAGE HandiSoft Software, MYOB, Xero and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work autonomously once instructions are provided.
You will be enthusiastic about continual learning. We will provide mentoring and professional development support to the successful candidate.
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging position, please submit your resume and covering letter to [email protected]
Read Before Apply
How many years' experience do you have as a taxation accountant?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?Do you have professional experience preparing income tax returns?What's your expected annual base salary?Do you have experience completing Business Activity Statements (BAS)?