Title: Tax & Business Services Accountant (Remote / Work From Home Opportunity)
Company Name: Bentley Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast,
Employment Status: Full Time
Are you a Tax/Business Services Accountant who enjoys working from home?
Are you interested in joining one of the top accounting firms in Victoria?
This could be the role for you! THE OPPORTUNITY
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established 25 staff firm in Victoria that has been in operation for over 30 years.
The firm has the majority of staff working on-site in their head office, but they have remote/virtual specialists working in various locations across Australia.
Remote working has worked exceptionally well, and allows accountants flexibility and realistic work/life balance. Culture and environment is still important for the firm, and regular virtual catch ups is highly promoted. You will also have the opportunity to travel to the firm throughout the year for face-to-face training sessions and company social events. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a high intermediate/senior level position where you will be responsible for managing your own workflow as well as building relationships with clients.
Your duties will include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients from SMEs to large multi-entity clients
- Prepare tax compliance for all entities including large groups
- Manage workflow and build relationships with clients base
- Prepare complex tax work including Div.7a, FBT and CGT
- Help the Managers and Directors to provide strategies to clients in relation to tax minimisation, tax advisory and business advisory
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of market/industry and attend CA or CPA events
- At least 4 - 5+ years’ experience as a public practice accountant
- Be a strong communicator
- CA or CPA qualified or close to finishing qualifications
Be a part of a close knit team with flexible working arrangements and opportunity for growth. This firm has a positive work culture and greatly values your work-life balance! TO APPLY:
Click on APPLY and attach your resume. Alternatively, contact Richard Erikson (Director)
for a confidential discussion:
- [email protected]
- 07 3229 8020, 0450 311 804
For a full list of accounting/finance vacancies please head to our website: https://www.bentleyrecruitment.com.au/jobs