Title: Taxation Specialist
Company Name: Challenge Consulting Sydney
Job Location: Australia, Australian Capital Territory, ACT,
Employment Status: Full Time
We are seeking performance-driven tax experts to join our Client Engagement and Law Design and Practice Groups.
As a Tax Specialist, in the Client Engagement Group (CEG), you will engage with clients and provide detailed tax technical and policy advice in relation to complex problems across a range of markets and industries. You will review complex structures and transactions and identify key tax risks. You may assist in strategic planning, program and project management.
You will work as part of a team and will review the quality of work undertaken by others to, build capability and develop and encourage others to achieve their potential
The Ideal Person:
- Have strong technical knowledge of the taxation and superannuation legislative and financial environments and experience with tax reconciliations, understanding economic performance, tax and corporate governance and business risk management
- Performs a range of complex engagement activities, including verification, early engagements, risk review and audit, determining objections and resolving disputes
- Uses their experience to exercise sound judgment in relation to tax disputes, critically analysing the factual matrix and applying the tax laws to achieve principled and fair outcomes
- Identifies, researches, and applies the law and shares intelligence on complex tax risks and issues, to resolve or mitigate the risks
- Prepares clear and realistic project and work plans and manages priorities to achieve business outcomes
- Builds strong professional relationships and negotiates with internal and external stakeholders with a clear understanding of the key issues and desired outcomes
- Is able to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise manner and tailor their messaging so as to influence stakeholders.
- Is CA qualified and potentially completing a Master of Taxation
- Has a specialization in tax with exposure to all types of entities arrangement and groups
- 5+ years of experience
- Ideally from a top tiered Chartered Accounting Firm
To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen
Should you need further clarification, please contact Thiri Llwyn on (02) 9221 2626
Read Before Apply
Mobile NumberAddress Line 1CityState (E.g NSW)PostcodeCountryEducation