Title: Trade Investment & Business Systems Analyst
Company Name: Mars New Zealand
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland, Auckland Central, ellerslie
Employment Status: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Trade Investment & Business Systems Analyst to join our Service & Finance team. This is an important and exciting role in our business, in which the successful candidate will have ownership of trade spend systems, governance and processes for the Mars New Zealand business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for data integrity, testing and continuous improvement activities for key finance systems. Additionally, you will work closely with multiple, cross-functional stakeholders to drive efficiency in reporting and business processes.
What would be your key responsibilities?
• Business Process and functional expert for Promax PX and other Mars NZ systems
• Work with the business, Mars Global services and external suppliers to continuously improve and drive efficiency into our trade spend processes and procedures
• Ensure the integrity of data and reports in key systems such as trade spend reports
• Investigate and drive improvement in underlying business processes to generate business efficiency
What are we looking for?
• At least 1-3 years systems/business analysis experience, preferably in FMCG
• Strong systems and excel knowledge; exposure to SAP and Promax PX would be an advantage
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment
• High attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter with strong initiative
What can you expect from Mars?
• Certified as a great workplace by the Great Place to Work® Institute
• Genuine focus on your development with access to world class training
• Global health and wellbeing program to support work-life balance
• Opportunity to make a difference with our volunteer and ambassador programs
What do MARS®, SNICKERS®, EXTRA®, ECLIPSE®, PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS®, DOLMIO®, MASTERFOODS ® and ROYAL CANIN® have in common? They’re all made by Mars. We’re a family-owned, principle led business that’s been making products for people (and the pets they love) for more than 100 years. Together, our 125,000+ Associates around the world are empowered to take action every day towards the world we want tomorrow. Because we know, the world we want tomorrow starts with how we do business today.
For more information visit careers.mars.com
Applications will close Friday 14 May.
Mars Australia & New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. As we prefer to manage all sourcing directly, introductions via agency will not be accepted.