Title: Transactional Finance Officer
Company Name: D'Orsogna Limited
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs, palmyra
Employment Status: Full Time
Full Time Position
D'Orsogna Ltd is a nationally recognised Smallgoods Manufacturer seeking an experienced hands on individual who has proven experience in an Accounts Receivable role to join our Accounts team.
- Daily processing and balancing of cheque & cash receipts
- Daily processing of all Customer EFT payments & Bunbury banking deposits.
- Allocation of payments in accordance to remittances received from customers.
- Prepare banking for pick up by security service.
- Daily processing and balancing of Butcher Shop receipts.
- Daily balancing of Sundry debtors journals.
- Daily processing of Drivers cash, cheques & eftpos including balancing and receipting.
- Monthly review of GL Sundries account with a view of resolving unidentified payments
- Follow up of outstanding banking issues.
- Process Credit Card payments and maintain Credit Card authorisations register.
- Process dishonoured payments and notify Customer, Credit Controller and Credit Manager of any dishonours.
- Maintain Dishonoured Payments register.
- Complete weekly staff meat dockets (butchershop dockets) spreadsheet for Payroll.
- File all Bunbury Dockets.
- Assist with recording and boxing of Accounts Receivable annual archiving.
- Assist with customer queries.
- Escalate Issues, concerns or problems to Credit / Office Manager.
- Other activities as directed by the Credit / Office Manager.
The successful applicant shall have:-
- Sound mathematical and analytical skills.
- Sound communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Permanent resident visa status.
Applications or queries in regards to the position can be submitted to the Human Resources Manager, Dianne Davies by close of business Monday the 29th March 2021 to [email protected] or by clicking the APPLY icon
We thankyou for your time and effort in applying for the role however only those chosen for interviews shall be contacted
D'Orsogna Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a financial officer?How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?