Title: Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager / Manager
Company Name: ShineWing Australia Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
About ShineWing Australia
ShineWing Australia is a progressive advisory and accounting firm with an 80-year history in Australia. For our people, ShineWing Australia represents a chance to take the lead and create opportunities for our clients and our people.
In Australia, we operate in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, with over 250 people and 31 Partners nationally. Taking the lead, ShineWing Australia joined the rapidly growing ShineWing International Network, one of the world’s leading organisations of independently owned and managed advisory and accounting firms. With access to a global network and a team of over 10,000 professionals, 300+ Partners, in 79+ offices, across 14 countries and regions, we work together to open doors to opportunity in Australia, Asia and across the world.
About the role
Our specialist Tax team led by nine Partners, work together to provide effective solutions and expertise to our clients with experience in Corporate & International Tax, Private Business Tax Consulting, Expatriate and Employment Taxes, Indirect Taxes, R&D Tax and Government Incentives and Transfer Pricing.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager / Manager to join our national transfer pricing team. This opportunity will allow you to join an organically developed and ambitious team to fulfill your career potential and make a tangible contribution to the growing national transfer pricing practice. This opportunity can be based in either Melbourne or Sydney.
Key areas of involvement will include:
- Managing a broad range of transfer pricing projects on a day-to-day basis
- Coordinating with nationwide cross-divisional teams on transfer pricing compliance and advisory needs
- Assisting in controversy/dispute resolution with tax authorities
- Coaching and development of junior team members
- Building your network from the start and getting involved in BD opportunities across a range of industry groups
- Liaising with multinational clients across a broad range of industries in Australia and globally
Skills and experience
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- At least 5 years’ experience in transfer pricing or related areas in a Big 4, mid-tier or large corporate environment
- Relevant degree or postgraduate degree (finance / economics / accounting)
- Solid understanding of the Australian Transfer Pricing and OECD transfer pricing framework
- Ability to manage transfer pricing projects
- Ability to think independently and innovatively to bring commercial solutions for multinational clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills, presentation skills and business acumen
- Ability to build strong rapport with clients
- Dedication to coaching and developing junior staff members
- Strong work ethic and a genuine interest in transfer pricing
Why join our team?
- We believe in building meaningful relationships with our new team members from the moment we first connect
- Upon commencing, you will have a buddy to show you the ropes!
- Join a firm that is growing and open to change and disruption in today’s economy
- Our clients operate across the globe and our people reflect this diversity
- This is real life, so there will be times when you need to work extra hours to deliver for our clients. But we give you those hours back in quieter periods through a benefit we call ‘matched time’
- Maintain a balanced lifestyle, with two extra paid days off a year, volunteer leave, sporting, community and social activities
- Our values are at the very heart of our firm and guide the way we interact within our firm and the manner in which we interact and engage with you
- Building a career at ShineWing Australia will see you join a hardworking and friendly team that values creating opportunities for our people and our clients. Create your own individual story and become a part of ours.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click ‘Apply now’ to be taken through to the ShineWing Australia career website. Please note applications are only able to be received online.
Please note agency applications will not be considered.