Title: Undergraduate/Graduate and Senior Accountants - Young and Cootamundra
Company Name: Twomeys
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Southern Highlands & Tablelands, young
Employment Status: Full Time
Twomeys offers a full range of Accounting and Business Advisory Services to a diverse range of clients across four locations in regional NSW. We are highly regarded by our clients and other professionals and we will continue to build on our reputation as a quality service provider.
All Applications will be treated in confidence.
Qualifications & experience
- Prior experience in an Accounting Firm or Accounting Processing Role and show:
- Competent IT Skills and be familiar with Accounting Software Packages (MYOB, Handisoft, and Xero would be an advantage)
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Show initiative, flexibility and have the drive to succeed
- Experience in the preparation of Business Activity Statements and Income Tax Returns
- Undergraduates who are nearing the completion of their degree would also be considered for this role.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You will work closely with the Directors and Managers to provide Accounting support to the Business Services Team
- We are committed to providing ongoing personal and professional development of all our team members!
- We offer Salary packaging, a Mentor Program, Uniform Allowance, Birthday Leave, RDO's and support for local community fundraising. Paid Study Leave and Exam leave is also available
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?Do you have experience using Xero?Have you completed a qualification in accounting?