Title: Xero Experienced Bookkeeper | Part Time
Company Name: Figures Matter
Job Location: Australia, Australian Capital Territory, ACT, fyshwick
Employment Status: Part Time
Figures Matter is an established and renown firm with 50 years combined experience in bookkeeping. We won the 2016 Xero Award for ACT bookkeeping partner of the year and aim to always provide exceptional service for our loyal and happy clients.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Business Development Manager & Managing Director, We are looking for an energetic and experienced Xero Bookkeeper to join our friendly, professional & awesome practice team on Part Time basis.
You will need to have the flexibility to work off-site at clients' workplace if needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working on clients of various industries.
- Working with various add-ons such as Dext, Hubdoc, Point of Sales systems etc.
- Bank Reconciliation, accounts payable & accounts receivables
- Payroll, BAS & IAS preparation and liaising with clients, Managing Director & the team.
- Month end and Year end processing, reconciliations and data entry of required journals.
- Assist in preparing financial information/reports for Accountants, on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ad-hoc analysis for the Managing Director & Business Development Manager as needed.
Skills & Experience:
- You MUST reside in and hold full work rights in Australia.
- MUST have excellent knowledge of XERO.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience,
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or higher qualification will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve.
- Self-motivated, reliable and trustworthy.
- Experience working in a bookkeeping or accounting firm will be a distinct advantage.
- Good working knowledge of accounting programs MYOB & QuickBooks will be desirable.
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
- Alert & attention to detail needed.
Benefits & Culture:
- Flexible working hours - Part Time available - 2 to 3 days a week Monday to Friday. School hours can be considered.
- Career development- We offer you fantastic development with ongoing training provided.
- Join a well-established firm - We are a friendly, close-knit and hardworking team.
- Job security- Immediate start available for the right candidate.
- Supportive management- Work within an open and flat management structure.
- Convenient location- Located within the business district with onsite parking available and close to public transport.
How to Apply:
Please apply via SEEK by clicking on the "Apply for this job" button above with your CV and Cover Letter or email us on [email protected]
No recruitment agencies. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?What's your expected annual base salary?